SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Tuesday, June 06, 2006


As the night fades away, I’m dreaming of you
Please tell me you feel something because what I feel is ecstacy
It takes so much out of me to pretend
Tell me now, tell me how to make amends


Maybe, I need to see the daylight
To leave behind this half-life
Don't you see I'm breaking down


Lately, something here don't feel right
I keep trying to understand, this thing and that thing
I guess I'll let you know When I figure it out


I am wasted away, I made a million mistakes.
Am I too late? There is a storm in my head;
it rains on my bed when you are not here.
I'm not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of losing you.

So hold on to me
Because I don't want to lose you, I don't want to become a memory
You're a million miles away But I am still the same as yesterday


'nothingissound